CASE at Duke University
Dissolving boundaries. Social entrepreneurs are renowned for working across sectors, for breaking down artificial barriers to tackle complex social problems effectively. Similarly, CASE works with faculty, students, and administrators from schools and departments across Duke. From partnering with other programs to educating students from a range of disciplines, CASE has an impact at Duke well beyond the Fuqua School of Business.
- Graduate students from the following schools have taken CASE courses:
- Sanford Institute
- Nicholas School of the Environment
- Pratt Engineering
- Arts & Sciences
- CASE faculty and staff have been guest speakers in classes at the Law School, the Sanford Institute (graduate and undergraduate), and Trinity College (undergraduate economics)
- CASE faculty have served as advisors to Masters in Public Policy master thesis projects and independent studies and Hart Leadership Fellows.
- Duke Theater Studies Associate Professor of the Practice Zannie Voss will be teaching a course with CASE in 2006-2007.
PARTNERSHIPS AND PARTICIPATION
CASE faculty and staff have been active partners, advisors, and participants in the following interdisciplinary programs: