Who Should Attend?
- Executives who want to enhance their ability to influence stakeholders, drive organizational change, and effectively communicate their vision
- Managers who lead teams and want to drive results through effective communication, influencing their team members, and building relationships with key stakeholders
- Sales and business development professionals who want to strengthen their account management skills, enhance their persuasion skills to win new clients, build long-term relationships, and drive revenue growth
- Government and nonprofit leaders who need to effectively communicate their initiatives, mobilize support, and navigate complex stakeholder landscapes
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to master effective communication strategies to pitch their ideas, attract investors, and build strong partnerships
- Professionals in consulting and advisory roles who want to strengthen their abilities to influence clients, deliver impactful recommendations, and effectively communicate complex ideas
More About This Program
During three days of on-site executive instruction combining lectures, practice and simulations of real business opportunities, reflection, and feedback from peers and faculty, we will explore strategic frameworks that are not prescriptive, but rather adaptive and agile in their applications. We will focus on research-informed practice as a foundation for skills development—not just what and how, but why. You will practice with tools that can be leveraged for future use in any influencing context—and have direct application to initiatives you need to advance in your organization or career.
Each session is led by a faculty team with expertise in persuasion and influence, communication strategies, and leadership and change management.
All program sessions will be held at the JB Duke Hotel and Conference Center, a premier hotel, event, and meeting destination conveniently located on the Duke Campus.
Lodging at JB Duke, dinner on arrival the evening prior to the program as well as Day 1 and Day 2, and daily breakfast and lunch on Days 1, 2, and 3 are included in the registration fee. Snacks are also provided throughout the program day.